- Wireless AC – High-speed AC1750 wireless connectivity to devices.
- Dual-Band Connectivity – Greater flexibility and reduced interference.
- External Antennas – Adjustable external antennas for maximum range.
- Signal Strength LEDs – Guide you to the optimum position the house
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Connect a wired device to the network
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup – Push button for easy connection.
- Flexibility – Compatible with any wireless router brand.
- Secure Wireless Encryption – Offers WPA™ or WPA2™ security
- Multi-Mode – AP or Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Offers WPA™ or WPA2™
Compact, Convenient Design
This compact device is ideal for use at home or a small office, as it does not take up much space and is ready to use by simply plug it in. The bright signal Indicator LED makes finding a suitable location a cinch. It’s diminutive wall-plug design easily saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord. Its sleek, unobstructive appearance blends easily into the decor of your home or office.
Extend Your Wireless Network
Dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby wireless transmitters in the home, and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a blazing-fast, reliable wireless connection.
Multiple Operation Mode
Besides wireless extender mode, you can also configure DAP-1720 as an access point to extend your home wireless network.
Today’s households are connecting more devices than ever before – with more and more iPhones, Androids, tablets and laptops laying around in any given home. It is important that each device get the speed and coverage it deserves.
3 Signal Strength Indicators – Intuitively Clear
3 signal LED show the strength of signal that DAP-1720 receives from existing router or access point. If signal is weak, DAP-1720 should be relocated to a wall outlet closer to the source wireless router, which really help to find the best location for your range extender quickly and easily.